Brooklyn Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Victim Of Medical Negligence In New York Or New Jersey?
Doctors, nurses, surgeons and other medical professionals are expected to adhere to a standard of care for the procedures or services they provide. Failure to do so is negligence. When dealing with something as critical as your medical care or health, an instance of negligence can change your life forever.
At the Law Offices of David J. Hernandez & Associates, we offer our clients free consultations so we can discuss their case, explain their rights, and determine the options to take in order to reach a favorable outcome. Our Brooklyn medical malpractice lawyer has years of experience helping injured individuals to hold their healthcare providers responsible after they sustained injury due to carelessness.
Victim Of Medical Negligence? Holding Medical Professionals Accountable
If substandard medical care causes you or a loved one serious injury or death, the medical professional or medical facility may be held liable. Our attorney will thoroughly investigate the accident, consult with medical experts, and determine if medical negligence contributed to our clients’ injuries. Medical malpractice in New York may include:
- Birth injuries and birth defects: What was the cause of birth defects? Did birth defects result from the negligence of the physician? Did the physician fail to monitor fetal strips or fail to perform a timely C-Section?
- Surgical negligence and surgical injuries: Did a surgeon’s negligence during surgery result in further damage or injury? Did a scalpel slip cause a spliced nerve or organ? Did improper medical procedures result in foreign instruments being left in the body? Was excessive anesthesia used resulting in overdose?
- Misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose: Did a cancer misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis result in a terminal illness that could have been treatable? Did a wrongful misdiagnosis result in unnecessary surgery?
- Emergency room errors: Did the emergency room staff fail to recognize symptoms of a heart attack, stroke, or other life-threatening medical condition? Did emergency room physicians perform adequate diagnostic testing? Could the conditions have been preventable?
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: Did insufficient staffing, overcrowding, inadequate training, or other factors result in injuries or wrongful death of a nursing home resident? Did patients suffer from untreated bed sores, serious fractures from falls, or other serious injuries?
Our medical malpractice attorney at the Law Offices of David J. Hernandez & Associates aggressively investigates and analyzes medical malpractice cases. We utilize all means necessary to hold doctors accountable for medical errors and help recover compensation on your behalf. While we recognize financial recovery will not eliminate the physician’s wrongdoing, it may prevent future incidents from occurring. In addition, financial recovery may alleviate strains you endure as a result of lost wages, medical expenses, and other challenges.
Contact Our Brooklyn Medical Malpractice Lawyer Today
When medical malpractice results in serious birth defects, anesthesia overdose, or delayed diagnosis of cancer, our attorney at the Law Offices of David J. Hernandez & Associates is here to fight for you. Contact our Brooklyn medical malpractice lawyer today: 347-318-4935.