Brooklyn Premises Liability Lawyer
Property owners have a duty to keep their property free from obstacles or dangerous conditions. If you are injured on property as a result of unsafe conditions, the property owner may be held liable. This is known as premises liability.
Our Brooklyn premises liability lawyer at the Law Offices of David J. Hernandez & Associates have experience recovering compensation on behalf of clients injured in slip-and-fall accidents, parking lot accidents, dog bite injuries and other accidents on someone else’s property. Our law firm represents clients who have sustained back injuries, neck injuries, wrist injuries, head injuries and other serious injuries in premises accidents.
Many of these injuries arise as a result of the following:
- Slip and fall as a result of wet floors, slippery floors or icy pavement that are not flagged by warning signs
- Trip and fall as a result of debris on the floor, cracks in sidewalks, torn carpet or uneven pavement
- Fall down the steps as a result of defective steps, an unsecured handrail or inadequate lighting
- Parking lot assault as a result of inadequate security, negligent security or insufficient lighting
- Elevator accidents as a result of negligent maintenance
- Other accidents such as falling ceilings or falling debris
- Municipal accidents, such as injuries in parks, and Housing Authority accidents
- Amusement park injuries
At the Law Offices of David J. Hernandez & Associates, we thoroughly review all angles of your case, determining the extent of and the impact the injuries will have on your life, the causal relationship between your injuries and the accident, and the accident itself. We review medical records, interview witnesses, review insurance policies and perform other preparation to ensure we develop a solid premises liability claim on your behalf. We work hard to recover full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, future care and needs, and other damages.
We Can Fight For Your Rights
If you or a loved one has sustained a serious injury, we will fight for your right to pursue compensation. Our attorney aggressively pursues premises liability claims to hold negligent property owners accountable and help you recover full compensation. Contact our firm today: 347-318-4935.