Property owners have a duty to keep their property free from obstacles or dangerous conditions. When someone is injured on the property as a result of unsafe conditions, the property owner may be held liability-this is known as premises liability. The attorneys at the New York City Law Offices of David J. Hernandez & Associates have experience recovering compensation on behalf of clients injured in slip and fall accidents, parking lot accidents, dog bite injuries and other accidents on someone else's property. If you or a loved one has sustained a serious injury, contact our law firm to discuss your case.
New York City Dog Bite Attorney
Our law firm represents clients who have sustained back injuries, neck injuries, wrist injuries, head injuries, and other serious injuries in premises accidents. Many of these injuries arise as a result of the following:
- Slip and fall as a result of wet floors, slippery floors, or icy pavement which are not flagged by warning signs
- Trip and fall as a result of debris on the floor, cracks in sidewalks, torn carpet, or uneven pavement
- Fall down the steps as a result of defective steps, an unsecured handrail, or inadequate lighting
- Parking lot assault as a result of inadequate security, negligent security, or insufficient lighting
- Elevator accidents as a result of negligent maintenance
- Other accidents such as falling ceilings or falling debris
At Law Offices of David J. Hernandez & Associates, we thoroughly review all angles of your case, determining the extent of your injuries, the impact the injuries will have on your life, the causal relationship between your injuries and the accident, and the accident itself. We review medical records, interview witnesses, review insurance policies, and other preparation to ensure we develop a solid premises liability claim on your behalf. We work hard to recover full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, future care and needs, and other damages.
We Fight for You
Our attorneys aggressively pursue premises liability claims to hold negligent property owners accountable and help you recover full compensation. Contact the premises liability lawyers at our firm for a free case analysis.