Brooklyn — Manhattan — the Bronx — Queens — Staten Island
The birth of an infant invariably involves some danger for the child. Most often the child is born with little or no injury, but occasionally, physical problems are present and an important question arises — are the child's health problems the result of medical errors at birth?
At the personal injury law firm of the Law Offices of David J. Hernandez & Associates, we are skilled and experienced in investigating the facts behind birth injuries and negotiating and litigating for financial compensation.
Do you have questions regarding your rights following a birth injury? Do you need help in determining whether physician or hospital negligence caused harm to your child at birth? Call an experienced birth injury lawyer at 718-530-0212 or send us an email .
When preventable injuries occur, insurance and liability laws are in place to help families gain needed compensation. Do you have questions regarding?
- Your nurse's and physician's monitoring of fetal strips.
- Whether a caesarian delivery could have enhanced the health of your child?
- Your child's inability to fully use one or both arms, and whether your child suffers from the birth injuries Erb's palsy and shoulder dystocia?
- Your doctor's failure to respond to bleeding, umbilical cord issues, fetal distress or misuse of vacuum extractors forceps.
- The care of your newborn birth, or communication between doctors and nurses during prenatal and postnatal care.
Brooklyn Caesarian Delivery Lawyers
Our attorney team can investigate the medical facts behind your child's injuries, help answer your legal and medical questions and fight for financial compensation in negotiations, or litigation. To discuss your case with an attorney, contact us for a consultation.
If you have questions regarding a medical malpractice, fetal distress and birth injuries, or litigation, contact our firm for a initial consultation. We are available for evening and weekend appointments, and have three offices to conveniently serve you. Contact us online or call us at 718-530-0212.